Warning Signs for Domestic Violence.
These are often the beginning signs of the control.
It only ever gets worse from here.
– Phones or texts you excessively to see where you are and what you are doing.
– Questions who is texting or calling you and gets angry or upset if you do not answer.
– Criticises your friends and discourages you from seeing them.
– Makes light of your concerns about his/her behaviour and blames you for it.
– Gets jealous of your relationships with others, including family.
– Makes you leave social and other events when you are out together, not allowing you to stay without him/her.